By Wei-Chen Chiu-Oracle on Apr 27, 2016
The MySQL Innovation Day took place on Monday, April 25, at the Oracle Conference Center in Redwood Shores, California. Jam-packed with 9 sessions delivered by Oracle's MySQL team, the event offered great opportunity for the attendees to learn the latest products and features in MySQL 5.7, including replication, security, optimizer, JSON-support, as well as the recently-announced MySQL Document Store.
We would like to thank all the attendees for participating in this event. Your enthusiasm for learning more about MySQL, through interactive discussions in each of the sessions and through sharing your own experience using MySQL, made this event even more unique and valuable for speakers and your fellow attendees.
If you missed this event or would like to review the content, you can access the presentations here or download individual sessions below:
- Keynote: MySQL: Combining SQL and NoSQL
- Session 1: What's New in MySQL
- Session 2: The Exciting MySQL 5.7 Replication Enhancements
- Session 3: MySQL Enterprise Security
- Session 4: MySQL 5.7 & JSON: New Opportunities for Developers
- Session 5: Introducing the MySQL Document Store
- Session 6: MySQL Document Store: Under the Hood
- Session 7: MySQL Group Replication for High Availability
- Session 8: MySQL 5.7: Performance Improvements in Optimizer
We hope you enjoyed the MySQL Innovation Day as much as we did, and we look forward to seeing you in future MySQL events!