Database Vault 184.108.40.206 Certified with Oracle E-Business Suite
By Prasad Akkiraju-Oracle on Jul 16, 2009
Oracle DB Vault allows security administrators to protect a database from privileged account access to application data. Database objects can be placed in protected realms, which can be accessed only if a specific set of conditions are met.
Database Vault 10gR2 was certified last year with Oracle E-Business Suite. We're pleased to announce that the latest Database Vault 11gR1 Version 220.127.116.11 is now certified with E-Business Suite Release 11i and 12.
You can now enable Database Vault 11gR1 on your existing E-Business Suite 18.104.22.168 Database instance. If you already have DB Vault 10gR2 enabled in your E-Business Suite environment, you can now upgrade to the 11gR1 Database. We also support EBS patching with Database Vault 22.214.171.124 enabled. Our DB Vault realm creation and grants-related scripts have been revised to reduce patching downtimes.
- Oracle Database 11gR1 version 126.96.36.199
- Oracle Database Vault 11gR1 version 188.8.131.52
- Oracle E-Business Suite Release 11i version 184.108.40.206 or higher
- Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 version 12.0.4 or higher
- Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 version 12.1
- Linux x86
- Linux x86-64 (64-bit)
- Sun Solaris SPARC
- IBM AIX
- HP-UX PA-RISC
- HP-UX Itanium
Certifications for Microsoft Windows Server (32-bit) and Windows x64 (64-bit) are still underway. I don't have firm schedules for these certifications yet, but you're welcome to monitor or subscribe to this blog for updates.References
- Integrating Oracle E-Business Suite Release 11i with Oracle Database Vault 220.127.116.11 (Note 859399.1)
- Interoperability Notes: Oracle E-Business Suite Release 11i with Oracle Database 11g Release 1 (11.1.0) (Note 452783.1)
- Integrating Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 with Oracle Database Vault 18.104.22.168 (Note 859397.1)
- Interoperability Notes: Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 with Oracle Database 11g Release 1 (11.1.0) (Note 735276.1)