Oracle Access Manager 11gR2 184.108.40.206.0 Certified With E-Business Suite
By Elke Phelps-EBS Development-Oracle on Jul 18, 2013
I am happy to announce that Oracle Access Manager 11gR2 Patchset 1 (220.127.116.11.0)
is now certified with E-Business Suite Releases 11i, 12.0 and 12.1.
Choosing the Right Architecture
If you are implementing single sign-on for the first time, or are an existing Oracle Access Manager user, you may integrate with Oracle Access Manager 11gR2 Patchset 1 using Oracle Access Manager WebGate and Oracle E-Business Suite AccessGate. If you are using Oracle Single Sign-On 10gR3 (10.1.4.3) you may migrate to Oracle Access Manager 11gR2 Patchset 1 with Oracle E-Business Suite Access Gate.
Our previously published blog article
and support note provides an overview of single sign-on integration options and recommendations:
The Oracle E-Business Suite AccessGate Java application is certified to run on any operating system for which Oracle WebLogic Server 11g is certified. Refer to the Oracle Fusion Middleware Release 11g (11.1.1.x) Certification Matrix for more details.
For information on operating systems supported by Oracle Access Manager 11gR2 and its components, refer to the Oracle Identity and Access Management 11g Release 2 (18.104.22.168.0) Certification Matrix.
Integration with Oracle Access Manager involves components spanning several different suites of Oracle products. There are no restrictions on which platform any particular component may be installed so long as the platform is supported for that component.
- Integrating Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 with Oracle Access Manager 11gR2 (11.1.2) using Oracle E-Business Suite AccessGate (Note 1484024.1)
- Integrating Oracle E-Business Suite Release 11i with Oracle Access Manager 11gR2 (11.1.2) using Oracle E-Business Suite AccessGate (Note 1536941.1)
- Migrating Oracle Single Sign-On 10gR3 (10.1.4.3) to Oracle Access Manager 11gR2 (11.1.2) with Oracle E-Business Suite (Note 1485033.1)
- Overview of Single Sign-On Integration Options for Oracle E-Business Suite (Note 1388152.1)
- Understanding Options for Integrating Oracle Access Manager with E-Business Suite
- Why Does E-Business Suite Integration with OAM Require Oracle Internet Directory?
- In-Depth: Using Third-Party Identity Managers with E-Business Suite Release 12