Oracle Managed Cloud Services (OMCS) helps Oracle customers quickly lower infrastructure costs and leverage the elastic capacity of Oracle Applications Unlimited (OAU) environments. OMCS provides complete lifecycle management of OAU environments, on top of IaaS and PaaS.
Key features of the service include:
· Fast provisioning of production, test and development environments
· Rapid cloning of environments
· Ability to spin-up or spin-down of non-production environments
· Flexible deployment of the production environment – either on-premise or at Oracle
· Service options for Functional Services and Security Services
· Managed Cloud Integration Service with SaaS applications
· Business transaction monitoring
Oracle Functional Services improve the end-user experience and boost productivity. OMCS has functional support offerings that enhance Oracle products running in public (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS), private or hybrid deployments. In-house business application support teams can focus on strategic objectives while Oracle handles user queries, solves functional issues, monitors critical processes, and provides event-based, CEMLI, and integration support.
Oracle Functional Services includes services in four key areas:
Security and Compliance Services – OMCS offers services such as database encryption, database vault, identity management, vulnerability assessment, and compliance services to keep customer environments secure and compliant.Read the data sheet and visit the OMCS page on Oracle.com