I wanted to share several interesting tid-bits related to “The Exchange” which is accessible at http://www.oracle.com/goto/emextensibility:
- VMware vSphere Plug-in – Blue Medora announced (click here for the Press Release) its Feature Pack 1 (FP1) release which includes a revamped user interface, automatic detection and out-of-the box expert recommendations. For a limited time it is being offered free of charge, details available here.
- Microsoft SCOM 2012 Connector – The Event Connector for Microsoft System Center Operations Manager 2012 (SCOM 2012) is now available. This connector enables sharing of Enterprise Manager events with Microsoft SCOM 2012.
- HP Service Manager 9 Connector – The Helpdesk Connector for HP Service Manager 9 is now available. This connector integrates Enterprise Manager’s incident management features with HP Service Manager’s helpdesk capabilities to provide a seamless workflow for incident management and resolution.
- Oracle Cloud Services Plug-in – Provides Enterprise Manager the functionality to monitor cloud services, such as the Oracle Java Cloud Service
- Application Management Suite for PeopleSoft Plug-in – Monitor Peoplesoft application pro-actively and resolve problems quickly.
- NetApp Storage Plug-in - Monitor availability, performance and configuration for NetApp storage controllers used in enterprise cloud environments and Oracle databases.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Plug-in – Monitor Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS), Elastic Computing Cloud (EC2), and Relational Database Service (RDS).
Customers can go to the Extensibility Exchange for more details, including information on how to access these plug-ins and connectors.
And for all of the System Integrators and other delivery partners out there, please consider checking out the Oracle ParnterCast video. You’ll find the Exchange is not just about plug-ins and connectors that you might want to consider creating. It’s for highlighting some of the other things system integrators and Enterprise Manager implementers do as well.