Oracle Access Manager 11gR1 Patchset 2 220.127.116.11 Certified with EBS 12
By Steven Chan (Oracle Development) on May 10, 2013
Oracle Access Manager 11gR1 Patchset 2 (a.k.a. 18.104.22.168) is now certified with E-Business Suite Release 12.0 and 12.1. Applying Oracle Access
Manager 11gR1 Patchset 2 will provide you with the latest set of fixes for
Oracle Access Manager 11gR1 which have been validated with Oracle
E-Business Suite Release 12.0 and 12.1.
Oracle has two single sign-on solutions, Oracle Single Sign-On Server (OSSO) and Oracle Access Manager. Oracle strongly recommends that all new single sign-on implementations use Oracle Access Manager. Oracle Access Manager is the preferred solution going forward, and forms the basis of Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g. Oracle Single Sign-On is no longer being actively developed and will not be ported to Oracle WebLogic Server.
- Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.1.1 and higher, Release 12.0 RUP 6 (12.0.6)
- Oracle Internet Directory 11gR1 PS1 (22.214.171.124) or higher
Oracle Access Manager 11gR1 is certified to run on any operating system for which Oracle WebLogic Server 11g is certified. Refer to Oracle Fusion Middleware Supported System Configurations on the Oracle Technology Network (OTN):
Integration with Oracle Access Manager involves components spanning several different suites of Oracle products. There are no restrictions on which platform any particular component may be installed so long as the platform is supported for that component.
The following documents have been updated to include a new table
listing Oracle Access Manager 11gR1 bundle patches that have been
certified with Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12:
- Integrating Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 with Oracle Access Manager 11gR1 PS1 (126.96.36.199.0) using Oracle E-Business Suite AccessGate (Note 1543803.1)
- Overview of Single Sign-On Integration Options for Oracle E-Business Suite (Note 1388152.1)
- Migrating Oracle Single Sign-On 10gR3 to Oracle Access Manager 11g with Oracle E-Business Suite (Note 1304550.1)
- Understanding Options for Integrating Oracle Access Manager with E-Business Suite
- Why Does E-Business Suite Integration with OAM Require Oracle Internet Directory?
- Oracle Access Manager 188.8.131.52 Certified with E-Business Suite
- Oracle Internet Directory 184.108.40.206 Certified with E-Business Suite
- In-Depth: Using Third-Party Identity Managers with E-Business Suite Release 12