Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.2 (12.2.3 and later) and 12.1.3 are now certified with Oracle Database 19c on Oracle on Solaris x86-64 as a database tier only platform.
The Database 19c certified operating systems for this platform are Solaris 11.3 and 11.4.
What is a Database Tier Only Platform Certification?
E-Business Suite certified platforms are platforms for which both the application and database tiers of E-Business Suite are supported and for which EBS provides a release package (i.e., Rapid Install). The term E-Business Suite certified platform is synonymous with fully certified platform or Rapid Install supported platform.
A database tier only platform (also known as a split tier configuration) certification is an EBS database certification on a platform for which there is a database release but no corresponding EBS release package. In this case, the application tier runs on a different fully certified platform from the database tier only platform. For a complete list of certified platforms, refer to My Oracle Support's certification tab.References
For more information, please review the following documentation:
- Oracle Database Installation Guide 19c for Solaris
- Using Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.2 with a Database Tier Only Platform on Oracle 19c (MOS Note 2615883.1)
- Using Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.1 with a Database Tier Only Platform on Oracle 19c (MOS Note 2640496.1)
- Information Center: Oracle Database 19c with Oracle E-Business Suite 12.2 and 12.1 (MOS Note 2655839.2)
- Extended Support Fee Waived for Oracle Database 184.108.40.206 for Oracle E-Business Suite
- Updated: Oracle Database 19c Certified with EBS 12.2
- Updated: Oracle Database 19c Certified with EBS 12.1.3
- New MOS Note: Oracle Database 19c with Oracle E-Business Suite 12.2 and 12.1
- Oracle E-Business Suite Technology Blog - Database Tier Announcements