To provide a central location for you to obtain information regarding Oracle Database 19c and Oracle E-Business Suite, the following My Oracle Support document is now available:
MOS Note 2655839.2 has navigation tabs and a Search This Document feature that help you find information easier and faster.
To provide you an organized view of the content associated with this topic, MOS Note 2655839.2 includes the following navigation tabs:
- Tab 1: General Database 19c Information - includes links to Oracle Database 19c documentation and a video about what's new with Database 19c
- Tab 2: Support Policies - includes information regarding Oracle Lifetime Support polices and Oracle Database release and support timelines
- Tab 3: EBS Certifications - describes how you can find Oracle E-Business Suite with Database 19c certifications and how to proactively receive certification announcements
- Tab 4: Planning Your Upgrade - provides information about the following topics:
- What's new with Oracle E-Business Suite and Database 19c
- How to find what is certified with Oracle E-Business Suite and 19c
- An overview of the Oracle Database 19c upgrade process for Oracle E-Business Suite databases
- Where to find Oracle Database 19c upgrade documentation for Oracle E-Business Suite
- Where to download the Oracle Database 19c binaries
- Tab 5: EBS 12.2 Resources and Tab 6: EBS 12.1 Resources - include links to the following information:
- Published documents for the associated Oracle E-Business Suite Release with Oracle Database 19c
- EBS Analyzers
- Database 19c documentation
- Tab 7: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) - includes information about running Oracle E-Business Suite with Database 19c on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
In addition to the navigation tabs, you can also use the Search this Document feature to search the content of this MOS note. For example, enter "database vault" in the Search This Document text field, then click Find First. This will navigate you to the tab with the first results for the searched text with the search text highlighted. You may then optionally click Next or Previous to continue your search, or you can exit the search by simply clicking to another tab or navigating to other content.
We highly recommend that you bookmark this new MOS note and make it the first point of reference when you have questions or are looking for information about Oracle Database 19c with Oracle E-Business Suite.