I’m pleased to announce that 220.127.116.11, the first patchset for the 12c Database, is now certified with E-Business Suite 12.2.2 and higher.
Database support implications may also be reviewed in this database patching and support article.
Certified PlatformsDatabase Feature and Option Certifications The following database options and features are supported for use:
- Linux x86-64 (Oracle Linux 5, 6)
- Linux x86-64 (RHEL 5, 6)
- Linux x86-64 (SLES 11)
- Oracle Solaris on SPARC (64-bit) (10, 11)
- Oracle Solaris on x86-64 (10, 11)**This is a 'database tier only' or 'split tier configuration' certification where the application tier must be on a fully certified E-Business Suite platform.Pending Platform Certifications
- Microsoft Windows x64 (64-bit)
- IBM AIX on Power Systems (64-bit)
- HP-UX Itanium
- IBM: Linux on System z
Pending Feature/Option Certifications
About the pending certifications Oracle's Revenue Recognition rules prohibit us from discussing certification and release dates, but you're welcome to monitor or subscribe to this blog for updates, which will be posted as soon as soon as they're available.
EBS 12.2 References