Oracle Access Manager 11.1.2 Certified with E-Business Suite 12
By Elke Phelps-Development-Oracle on Dec 06, 2012
I am happy to announce that Oracle Access Manager 11gR2 (11.1.2) is now certified with E-Business Suite Releases 12.0.6 and 12.1. If you are implementing single sign-on for the first time, or are an
existing Oracle Access Manager user, you may integrate with Oracle
Access Manager 11gR2 using Oracle Access Manager WebGate and Oracle
E-Business Suite AccessGate.
Supported Architecture and Release Versions
- Oracle Access Manager 11.1.2
- Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.0.6, 12.1.1+
- Oracle Identity Management 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124
- Oracle Internet Directory 126.96.36.199
- Oracle WebLogic Server 10.3.5+
- Simplified integration: We've
simplified the instructions and cut the number of pages, while adding
clarity to the steps.
- Automation of configuration steps: We've automated some of the required
configuration steps. This is the first phase of automation and
diagnostics that are part of our roadmap for this integration.
of default OAM Login page: We are
reducing the required troubleshooting by delivering the default OAM
Login page for the integration. A custom login page can still be
created by using Oracle Access Manager.
- Use of the Detached Credential collector in a Demilitarized Zone: We have certified the Detached Credential collector as part of a DMZ configuration. This will enhance the security of the underlying Oracle Access Manager and E-Business Suite components, which will now be required only within a company's intranet.
Choosing the Right Architecture
Our previously published blog article and support note with single sign-on recommended and certified integration paths has been updated to include Oracle Access Manager 11gR2:
- Integrate with Oracle Access Manager 11gR2 (11.1.2) using Oracle E-Business Suite AccessGate (Note 1484024.1)
- Overview of Single Sign-On Integration Options for Oracle E-Business Suite (Note 1388152.1)