The latest cumulative set of updates to the E-Business Suite 12.2 technology stack foundation utilities is now available in a new August 2016 Recommended Patch Collection (RPC):
Oracle strongly recommends that all E-Business Suite 12.2 users apply this set of updates.
What issues are fixed in this patch?
This cumulative Recommended Patch Collection contains important fixes for issues
with the Oracle EBS Application Object Library (FND) libraries that
handle password hashing and resets, Forms-related interactions, key
flexfields, descriptive flexfields, and more. Specific issues fixed include:18071903 - Post Mixed Case Pswrd on Db and Clone on Hashed Apps Can't Change Applsys Pswrd
- 18083491 - Password Reset for Existing User Is Not Working
- 18137744 - FNDCPASS Not Changing Password on Cloned Ebs R12.2.3
- 18383570 - FNDCPASS Not Changing Password After Upgrade to 12.2.3
- 19259764 - Error when Opening Forms in IE8 on Multi-Node Ebs 12.2.3
- 19891697 - Performance Problems with Results Set Cache
- 19899452 - Getting Accounts Payable Descriptive Flexfield Error - Maximum Value Size for Segment Is Truncated
- 20537212 - Values in Item Codes Are Not Visible when Applying Key Flexfield Security Rules
- 20814982 - Defaulting Descriptive Flexfield Segment Behavior Is Different from 11I
- 21612876 - Cross Validation Performance Issues
- 22550312 - Over 2300 Contexts Defined Causes FNDFFVGN Signal 11
- 23115501 - App-Fnd-01023 "The Following Required Field Does Not Have a Value"
- 23586683 - CCID Not Saved when Account Segments Are Changed Using the Accounting Flexfield