WebCenter 188.8.131.52 Certified with E-Business Suite 12
By Steven Chan - EBS-Oracle on May 03, 2012
Oracle WebCenter Suite is an integrated suite of Fusion Middleware 11gR1 tools used to create web sites and portals using service-oriented architecture (SOA). Applications adapters are also available.
WebCenter version 184.108.40.206 (a.k.a. Patchset 5) is now certified with Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 (12.0.6 and higher; 12.1.3 and higher).
Oracle WebCenter 11gR1 Version 220.127.116.11 is certified to run on any operating system for which Oracle WebLogic Server 11g is certified. For information on operating systems supported by Oracle WebLogic Server 11g and Oracle Portal, refer to the 'Oracle Fusion Middleware on WebLogic Server - System Certification' in the Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g Release 1 (11.1.1.x) Certification Matrix.
Migrating to Oracle WebCenterIf you're currently using Oracle Portal, you should be aware that Portal is now in maintenance mode. Updates with bug fixes will continue to be produced, but you should consider migrating to Oracle WebCenter for ongoing new features.
- Using WebCenter 11.1.1 with Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 (Note 1074345.1)
- Release Notes for Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g (18.104.22.168.0)
- Oracle Fusion Middleware Release 1 (22.214.171.124) Documentation Library
- Oracle® Fusion Middleware Security Overview 11g Release 1 (11.1.1)
- WebCenter 11g Release 1 (11.1.1) Documentation
- Install, patch, and upgrade Oracle Fusion Middleware
Fusion Middleware Installation Guide for Oracle WebCenter Portal 11g Release 1
- Oracle® Fusion Middleware Administrator's Guide for Oracle WebCenter Portal 11g Release 1 (126.96.36.199.0)