Oracle Access Manager 11gR1 BP04 Certified with EBS 12
By Elke Phelps (Oracle Development) on Nov 05, 2012
I'm pleased to announce that the Oracle Access Manager team has certified Oracle Access Manager 11gR1 Bundle Patch 4 (a.k.a. 184.108.40.206.4 or BP04) with E-Business Suite Release 12. Applying Oracle Access Manager 11gR1 BP04 will provide you with the latest set of fixes for Oracle Access Manager 11gR1 which have been validated with Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.
Later Oracle Access Manager Bundle Patches may be applied on top of certified configurations. However, unless noted explicitly in Oracle E-Business Suite documentation, these later Bundle Patches have not been tested with Oracle E-Business Suite. These are considered to be uncertified configurations.
The following documents have been updated to include record of the Oracle Access Manager 11gR1 BP04 certification with Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12:
- Integrating Oracle E-Business Suite with Oracle Access Manager 11g Using Oracle E-Business Suite AccessGate (Note 1309013.1)
- Migrating Oracle Single Sign-On 10gR3 to Oracle Access Manager 11g with Oracle E-Business Suite (Note 1304550.1)
- Understanding Options for Integrating Oracle Access Manager with E-Business Suite
- Why Does E-Business Suite Integration with OAM Require Oracle Internet Directory?
- Oracle Access Manager 220.127.116.11 Certified with E-Business Suite
- Oracle Internet Directory 18.104.22.168 Certified with E-Business Suite
- In-Depth: Using Third-Party Identity Managers with E-Business Suite Release 12