Oracle Access Manager 11gR1 BP03 Certified with EBS 12
By Elke Phelps-Development-Oracle on Jul 26, 2012
I'm pleased to announce that the Oracle Access Manager team has certified Oracle Access Manager 11gR1 Bundle Patch 3 (a.k.a. 220.127.116.11.3 or BP03) with E-Business Suite Release 12. Applying Oracle Access Manager 11gR1 BP03 will provide you with the latest set of fixes for Oracle Access Manager 11gR1 which have been validated with Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.
The following documents have been updated to include a new table
listing Oracle Access Manager 11gR1 bundle patches that have been
certified with Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12:
- Integrating Oracle E-Business Suite with Oracle Access Manager 11g using Oracle E-Business Suite AccessGate (Note 1309013.1)
- Migrating Oracle Single Sign-On 10gR3 to Oracle Access Manager 11g with Oracle E-Business Suite (Note 1304550.1)
- Understanding Options for Integrating Oracle Access Manager with E-Business Suite
- Why Does E-Business Suite Integration with OAM Require Oracle Internet Directory?
- Oracle Access Manager 18.104.22.168 Certified with E-Business Suite
- Oracle Internet Directory 22.214.171.124 Certified with E-Business Suite
- In-Depth: Using Third-Party Identity Managers with E-Business Suite Release 12