Forms and Reports 10g 10.1.2.3.2 certified with EBS 12
By Prasad Akkiraju on Jan 17, 2013
Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 uses Oracle Forms & Reports 10g in its internal technology stack. Each of the three EBS 12 Rapid Installs included newer versions of the Forms & Reports-based components:
||EBS Release 12 Rapid Install Version|
|OracleAS 10.1.2 Forms & Reports||10.1.2.0.2||10.1.2.2||10.1.2.3|
|OracleAS 10.1.3 OC4J||10.1.3.0.0||10.1.3.0.0||10.1.3.4|
|App Tier Java (JDK)||1.5.0_10||1.5.0_13||1.6.0_10|
|Desktop Client Java (JRE)||1.5.0_10-erdist||1.5.0_13||1.6.0_u10|
Oracle Fusion Middleware periodically issues bundle patches -- collections of critical bug fixes, security updates, and minor enhancements. Bundle patches are cumulative: they include all patches released in previous bundle patches.
The latest Oracle Forms & Reports 10g Bundle Patch 2 is now certified with all Oracle E-Business Suite 12 releases. Note that the Forms version remains unchanged after application of this patch. All EBS 12.0 and 12.1 environments should be upgraded to this Bundle Patch:
- Oracle Forms Bundle Patch 10.1.2.3.2 (Patch 14825718)
- This bundle is specifically and exclusively designed for application to the OracleAS 10.1.2.3.0 (Forms and Reports) Oracle Home used in all Oracle E-Business Suite 12.0.x and 12.1.x releases.
- The bundle is available for all certified platforms that support the Oracle E-Business Suite releases mentioned.
- Upgrading Forms and Reports 10g in Oracle Applications Release 12 (My Oracle Support Knowledge Document 437878.1)
- Oracle AS 10g Forms and Reports 10.1.2.3 certified with EBS R12
- On Apps Tier Patching and Support: A Primer for E-Business Suite Users
- On Database Patching and Support: A Primer for E-Business Suite Users
- What's the Best Way to Patch an E-Business Suite Environment?
- Identifying Recommended Patches for E-Business Suite Environments