As a follow up to our previous related certification, Oracle Database 11g Release 2 (220.127.116.11) is now certified with Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 (12.0.4 and higher) on Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 (x64). Note that for Release 12.0, this platform is a 'database tier only' platform where the application tier must reside on a different fully certified E-Business Suite R12 platform.
This announcement for Oracle E-Business Suite R12 includes:
- Real Application Clusters (RAC)
- Oracle Database Vault
- Transparent Data Encryption (Column Encryption)
- TDE Tablespace Encryption
- Advanced Security Option (ASO)/Advanced Networking Option (ANO)
- Export/Import Process for Oracle E-Business Suite Release 11i and Release 12 Database Instances
- Transportable Database and Transportable Tablespaces Data Migration Processes for Oracle E-Business Suite Release 11i and Release 12
Where can I find more information?
Please also review the platform-specific Oracle Database Installation Guides
for operating system and other prerequisites.