Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 (12.2.4 or higher and 12.1.3) is now certified with the Mozilla Firefox Quantum Extended Support Release (ESR) 68 browser on macOS Catalina (10.15). The requirements on the desktop are:
- macOS Catalina version 10.15.1 or higher
- Firefox ESR 68.x using Java Web Start (JWS)
- JRE 8 Update 241 (1.8.0_241 or higher)
Firefox ESR 68 on macOS is certified for both Oracle E-Business Suite web-based (OA Framework/HTML) and Oracle Forms/Java-based user interfaces.
You should review all relevant information along with specific patching requirements and known limitations posted in the My Oracle Support Knowledge documents listed in the references section below.
- Oracle E-Business Suite Release Notes Release 12 for macOS (MOS Note 1533334.1)
- Recommended Browsers for Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 (MOS Note 389422.1)
- Using Java Web Start for Oracle E-Business Suite (MOS Note 2188898.1)
- FAQ: Essentials of Java Usage in Oracle E-Business Suite (MOS Note 2510500.1)