Contributing Author: Angelo Rosado
We are pleased to announce the release of Bundle Patch 1 for Application Management Pack 184.108.40.206.0 for Oracle E-Business Suite. This is the first update for AMP 220.127.116.11.0, which was released in July 2016.
We strongly recommend that you apply both patches associated with Bundle Patch 1 as listed below, to obtain critical fixes and enhancements:
What's New in Bundle Patch 1?
- through the Enterprise Manager command line interface (EM CLI) for greater flexibility:
- Automation of deployment of Hybrid Cloud Agent during EBS discovery process
- Start and end blackouts on a single Oracle E-Business Suite environment
- Start and stop services includes more granularity at the component and node levels
- View and apply recommended patches for EBS applications and database
- Apply EBS patches to multiple environments
- Support of the Agent Gold Images feature of Oracle Enterprise Manager
- UI now shows whether or not a patch has already been applied
- Advanced search filtering options for online patching section
- Set number of workers for online patching
- You can now specify a duration after which the Internal Concurrent Manager (ICM) will be shut down forcefully (earlier it used to wait indefinitely to bring down the ICM)
- The default option for online patching is now "No Cutover". Customers must explicitly check the box to cutover after online patching.
- Codelevel recommendations for EBS products and product families
- Smart Clone and Instance Administration features now support dual file system configurations.