Oracle Database 11g Release 2 version 18.104.22.168 is now certified with Oracle E-Business Suite 11i (22.214.171.124) and Release 12 (12.0, 12.1) on Solaris 10 on SPARC (64-bit). This announcement includes:
- Oracle Database 11gR2 version 126.96.36.199
- Real Application Clusters (RAC)
- Transparent Data Encryption (TDE) Column Encryption
- Advanced Security Option (ASO) / Advanced Networking Option (ANO)
- Export/Import Process for E-Business Suite 11i Database Instances
The following associated database certifications are still pending:
- Export/Import Process for E-Business Suite R12 Database Instances
- Database Vault 188.8.131.52 Certification
- Transparent Data Encryption (TDE) Tablespace Encryption
As usual, Oracle's Revenue Recognition rules prohibit us from discussing certification and release dates, but you're welcome to monitor or subscribe this blog for updates on these pending certifications.
The operating system version covered by this certification is Solaris 10; there are no plans to certify Solaris 8 and 9.