(This blog post was written by our guest author Luca Martelli, our Sr. Director of Security and Systems Management in the EMEA region.)
Having your applications and critical systems available continuously to remote employees, partners and customers is a fundamental requirement in today's business climate. Preventing a slowdown of these services is not an option and any change in the IT environment could have business critical consequences.
If a problem does occur, being able to troubleshoot quickly is vital for any organization running their business and operations on Oracle E-Business Suite. Whether it’s core processes such as; Customer Relationship Management, ERP, Supply Chain Management, Financial, or Human Capital.
Any possible disruption, or even a slowdown in performance can lead to a poor user experience or even worse—a lack of productivity for thousands of employees around the world.
To properly maintain and debug a multifaceted application like Oracle E-Business Suite, requires a variety of telemetry and specialized knowledge.
Luckily with Oracle Management Cloud, we have packaged up all of the necessary components for monitoring and managing Oracle E-Business Suite for customers.
Delivering Better Visibility into Oracle E-Business Suite for IT Staff
Oracle Management Cloud is a cloud-based system management solution that includes Log Management, Application Performance Monitoring, Infrastructure Monitoring, Capacity Planner and IT Analytics services.
The solution offers customers integrated monitoring that takes advantage of machine learning capabilities to provide better insight and an end-to-end user experience. The solution ingests a vast array of log and system data and analyzes it to predict potential performance issues. Oracle Management Cloud helps you prevent problems before they impact your users and the business.
Proactively optimize Oracle E-Business Suite resources, enhance performance and minimize downtime with Oracle Management Cloud
Oracle Management Cloud key solution capabilities include:
- Automatic one-click discovery of the entire Oracle E-Business Suite environment including: Application Tier, Database Tier, Concurrent Manager Service, Workflow Engine and Forms System
- Instant insight with pre-configured reports and dashboards: Fleet View, Infrastructure Health, Concurrent Processing, Forms System, Workflow Health, End User Experience
- Machine Learning against Oracle E-Business Suite telemetry: Out-of-box collection of enriched log messages with error classification. Anomaly detection, base-lining, clustering, and forecasting
- End-user monitoring for HTML and Forms UI: Real user experience (response times, errors) by individual sessions. Synthetic transactions for proactive testing
Additional Use Cases for Oracle Management Cloud:
- It supports a big variety of Clouds (AWS, Azure, Oracle Cloud), and on-premise hardware appliances, network devices, operative systems, virtualization layers, application servers, databases, applications offering out-of-the-box dashboard, alerts, anomaly detection rules and resources-demand forecasting, with the support of dedicated machine learning algorithms.
- It’s recognized as “the most open of all the vendors” with on-premises and multi-cloud support, and having a very attractive pricing model.
Achieving Operational Insights with Zero-Effort
We have a wide selection of resources that you can take advantage of to help you better understand the value Oracle Management Cloud brings to Oracle E-Business Suite customers. Here are a few I thought you would be of interested in:
Demo: Oracle Management Cloud for Oracle E-Business Suite: (6 minutes)
- This short demo by Carlos Estero will show you how Oracle Management Cloud comes with pre-built dashboards to monitor your entire E-Business Suite stack, from end-user experience all the way to the SQL analytics and the infrastructure monitoring. Let the machine working in OMC do the work for you.
Customer Success Story: Pioneer Natural Resources: (1 Minute)
- Performance Optimization of Enterprise ERP Applications
- 25% reduction in troubleshooting time
- 100% reduction in end user complaints in 2months and half
- 50% decrease in application server related incidents
Webcast: Automate Management of Oracle E-Business Suite with Oracle Management Cloud (40 minutes)
- Learn how OMC can help you optimize operations for your EBS environment
Blog: Oracle Management Cloud for Oracle E-Business Suite
Check out the documentation and how to guides:
And of finally, I am available one-on-one conversations anytime. You can contact me via LinkedIn @ Luca Martelli https://www.linkedin.com/in/lucamartelli/