A couple more minor things that have been added to Oracle Solaris 11.4 SRU 33, which may become obvious.
- Fault proxying from all LDoms on T4 systems
- Previously this was disabled, however testing has proven this works well, so we have now enabled it.
- Enhanced signal information in COREDIAG-8000-1V FMA events.
- When an Oracle Solaris binary core dumps, we raise an FMA event. In order to make ASR automation work better we have added information about the type of core dump it is. For example if this was due to memory corruption that was detected by Application Data Integrity.
- Enhanced information for panic events sent via ASR, including proxied events from guest ldoms.
- To enable better ASR automation and recognition of known problems.
While probably a little niche for most Oracle Solaris users, these are all intended to help make it easier for support to resolve cases should you have a problem.