Today we are releasing the SRU 13 for Oracle Solaris 11.4. It is available via 'pkg update' from the support repository or by downloading the SRU from My Oracle Support Doc ID 2433412.1.
This SRU introduces the following enhancements:
- Hotplug framework support for hot removal of SR-IOV PCIe device in an IOR configuration. Two new LDoms manager ldm(1M) sub-commands, "evacuate-io" and "restore-io", are added to support device removal and subsequent replacement. For more information, see Oracle VM Server for SPARC 3.6 Administration Guide.
- Explorer 19.3.1 is now available
- The timezone data has been updated to 2019b
- Version based automatic BE names on pkg update
- UDP needs an sd_recv_uio entry point to improve performance
- Allow a privileged user to request smaller granularity timers on a per process basis
The following components have also been updated to address security issues:
- ImageMagick has been updated to 6.9.10-57
- wget has been updated to 1.20.3
- bzip2 has been updated to 1.0.7
- nss has been updated to 3.45
- hex has been updated to 0.20.1
- Ghostscript has been updated to 9.27
- libxslt & tcpdump
Full details of this SRU can be found in My Oracle Support Doc 2587604.1. For the list of Service Alerts affecting each Oracle Solaris 11.4 SRU, see Important Oracle Solaris 11.4 SRU Issues (Doc ID 2445150.1).