The United States (US) Second Quarter (Q2) Statutory Update has been released as is available for you on My Oracle Support.
This patch is needed for Q2 processing and remittances for the US localization.
This patch contains the following US Q2 2020 Statutory Update Highlights:
* Federal Form 941 revised for Q2 due to payroll tax credits and other relief related to COVID-19; form is due July 31st, 2020
* Updated Maryland Self-Service State Tax Form
* State minimum wage rate updated for Rhode Island
* Local minimum wage rate effective start date updated for 2 California localities
* Q2 JIT updates
* Miscellaneous bug updates
Please see the following readme's on My Oracle Support for full details:
Note: The functional readme's listed above do not contain detailed patch installation instructions.
Please refer to the patch readme's available in the patch download area on My Oracle Support for the patch installation instructions.
Q2 2020 Patch numbers:
Release 12.1 - Patch 31477182:R12.PAY.B
Release 12.2 - Patch 31477182:R12.PAY.C
Note that the above patches require the post install steps of running the data installer and hrglobal.drv.
Please be sure to carefully read all the readme's before beginning to install this patch, to ensure successful processing.
For other information concerning the US Payroll Legislation, please see the following community post: ATTENTION US Payroll Customers: Q2 2020 Statutory Update Patches Released!