By Andrea Seale-Oracle on Dec 17, 2015
HCM Technical Analyzer has been renamed HR Technical Analyzer.
Based on valuable customer feedback, the Oracle EBS HCM team has reworked the HCM Technical Analyzer and this has been re-released as the 'HR Technical Analyzer'.
Payroll, OTL and Benefits information were removed from the HCM Technical Analyzer, as these are available in specific analyzers:
- Note 1631780.1 EBS Payroll Analyzer
- Note 1580490.1 EBS Oracle Time and Labor (OTL) Analyzer
- Note 2025944.1 EBS Benefits Analyzer
Check out this sample output.
The HR Technical Analyzer is a self-service health-check script that reviews HR related data, analyzes current configurations and settings for the environment and provides feedback and recommendations on best practices. Analyzers may also be used as data collection tools by Oracle's support engineers. Your application data is not altered in any way when you run this analyzer.
Information are structured in sections, but you can use “Show All Sections” and “Expand All Checks” in order to see all information.
Please, ensure that you download the latest version and you setup the new analyzer as concurrent request:
- Copy file HRTechnicalAZ.ldt on your server and use the applications FNDLOAD command below to import the concurrent program definition into your instance.
Run this command from the directory where you have downloaded the ldt file on your server, and note that the APPS password is needed:
FNDLOAD apps/apps_password 0 Y UPLOAD $FND_TOP/patch/115/import/afcpprog.lct HRTechnicalAZ.ldt PROGRAM APPLICATION_SHORT_NAME="PER" CONCURRENT_PROGRAM_NAME="HCM_ANALYZER_SQL" CUSTOM_MODE=FORCE
- This creates the concurrent program "HR Technical Analyzer" in the Human Resources application.
- Assign this concurrent program to all responsibilities that are used and run it as concurrent request.
Analyzers are designed by Oracle Support to proactively assist you to better diagnose and maintain your Oracle Application environments. We welcome and encourage you to share your feedback via the HR Analyzer feedback link in the My Oracle Support Community : Human Capital Management - EBS (MOSC) .
Your feedback shapes the content of existing Analyzers and drives creation of new Analyzers.