Check Out the New and Enhanced Oracle Enterprise Command Centers available in Oracle E-Business ERP and SCM Applications.
These 19 Oracle Enterprise command centers (ECC) and 62 role-based dashboards help Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) users visualize, analyze, identify and act on transactions from interactive screen. They allow you to search, filter and drill down into priority transactions.
Patch 28779983: Oracle Enterprise Command Center Framework Release 12.2 V2 Quick Install for Linux x86-64. Available only for Release 12.2.4 and higher.
Readme Instructions can be found in “Installing Oracle Enterprise Command Center Framework, Release 12.2 V2”, Doc ID 2495053.1.
Available 19 Command Centers for EBS:
- Oracle Receivables Command Center: minimize customer account delinquency, reduce Days Sales Outstanding (DSO), and tailor collection strategy per customer.
- Oracle iReceivables Command Center: optimize cash outflow for customer users and minimize revenue leakage for internal users.
- Oracle Channel Revenue Management Command Center: eliminate revenue leakage, improve collections, and increase profit margins.
- Oracle Payables Command Center: optimize Days Payable Outstanding (DPO) and cash outflow. Improve supplier relationships.
- Oracle Assets Command Center: speed up period close, forecast and manage capitalization events, and increase asset utilization.
- Oracle Incentive Compensation Command Center: drive desired selling behavior, minimize overpayment, and improve sales team morale.
- Oracle Lease and Finance Management Command Center: increase revenue from asset usage, improve billing accuracy, and improve dealer / partner cash flow.
Order Management and Logistics
- Oracle Order Management Command Center: increase customer satisfaction and revenue by accelerating the order flow and quickly acting on order exceptions.
- Oracle Inventory Management Command Center: optimize order release, expedite high priority orders, and streamline transportation activities.
Procurement and Projects
- Oracle iProcurement Consumer-like Shopping: enable efficient, consumer-like shopping while minimizing non-catalog spend. Deliver customer feedback to drive better contract utilization and renegotiation.
- Oracle Projects Command Center: efficiently manage and control budgets, costing, accounting, and capitalization processes.
- Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector Command Center: provide consistent information across teams, improve procurement cycle time, and maintain better contract compliance.
- Oracle Discrete Manufacturing Command Center: increase the efficiency of manufacturing operations while meeting customer commitments and reducing risk.
- Oracle Process Manufacturing Command Center: efficiently manage process manufacturing operations and enable preventive and corrective actions.
- Oracle Outsourced Manufacturing Command Center: gain visibility across manufacturing partners and better manage material replenishment to avoid delays.
- Oracle Cost Management Command Center: identify transaction costing bottlenecks, resolve costing and accounting errors, and mitigate period close risks.
Asset Lifecycle and Service
- Oracle Enterprise Asset Management Command Center: maximize asset availability, prioritize work order exceptions, and react quickly to material shortages.
- Oracle Service Contracts Command Center: coordinate contract renewal cycle to increase on-time renewals and improve customer satisfaction.
- Oracle Service Command Center: mitigate service level agreement risks, identify and act on critical service requests, and provide quality service.
For questions regarding the command center for a product area, please interact with others in the E-Business Suite My Oracle Support Community. If you experience any issues with the patch application or functionality, log a Service request with the corresponding product on My Oracle Support