We've just released Oracle Solaris 11.3 SRU 32. It's available from My Oracle Support Doc ID 2045311.1, or via 'pkg update' from the support repository at https://pkg.oracle.com/solaris/support .
The following components have been updated to address security issues:
- Wireshark has been updated to 2.4.6
- ImageMagick has been updated to 6.9.9-40
- OpenSSL has been updated to 1.0.2o
- paramiko has been updated to 2.0.8
- python has been updated to 2.7.14
- Samba has been updated to 4.7.6
- Apache Web Server has been updated to 2.4.33
- rsyslog has been updated to 8.15.0
- Perl 5.22 has been updated
These enhancements have also been added:
- New recvmmsg() and sendmmsg() system calls have been added to improve network performance
- Explorer 18.2 is now available
- SunVTS 8.2.2 is now available
- netstat -P udp provides more stats for per udp socket
- SO_REUSEPORT request distribution
Full details of this SRU can be found in My Oracle Support Doc 2396704.1.
For the list of Service Alerts affecting each Oracle Solaris 11.3 SRU, see Important Oracle Solaris 11.3 SRU Issues (Doc ID 2076753.1).