Today we're releasing Oracle Solaris 11.4 SRU4. It's available via 'pkg update' from the support repository or by downloading the SRU from My Oracle Support Doc ID 2433412.1.
This SRU introduces the following enhancements:
- The timezone data has been updated to 2018f
- zsh has been updated to 5.6.2
- rsyslog has been updated to 8.38.0
- Oracle JET has been updated to 5.2
- Added support for Dell OptiPlex XE3 NIC
- net-snmp with fixes for net-snmp DES encryption and MD5 authentication
- Add Rust 1.28.0 to Oracle Solaris 11.4
The following components have also been updated to address security issues:
- django has been updated to 1.11.16
- ImageMagick has been updated to 6.9.10-1,4
- curl has been updated to 7.62.0
- MySQL has been updated to 5.7.24
- libtiff, libsndfile, squid
Full details of this SRU can be found in My Oracle Support Doc 2483313.1. For the list of Service Alerts affecting each Oracle Solaris 11.4 SRU, see Important Oracle Solaris 11.4 SRU Issues (Doc ID 2445150.1).