At Oracle CloudWorld in Las Vegas from September 18-21, 2023, you’ll discover the ideas, skills, services, and cloud solutions to advance your path to the cloud, regardless of your starting point. You’ll leave inspired with a greater understanding of new possibilities and the practical tools to help you modernize and accelerate your cloud journey.
Consider these five reasons to attend Oracle CloudWorld:
- Thrive in challenging times. Learn how the right supply chain technologies help you control operating costs, navigate uncertainty, and build a strong foundation for future growth.
- Discover innovation. Be the first to see how Oracle is pulling AI and machine learning into the latest supply chain solutions that can help COOs adapt to uncertainty, increase visibility, and drive business value.
- Connect with experts. Dive into Oracle Cloud solutions with sessions and labs organized by topic, role, and business objective. Whether you’re a procurement officer, a COO, or a supply chain planner, you’ll find content that grabs you.
- Get inspired. Your supply chain peers—from organizations of all sizes and industries—will inspire you with stories of innovation and success. Leave with new ideas and with the skills to modernize your operations.
- Grow your professional network. Make new connections, share ideas and best practices, and hear how other supply chain leaders use Oracle Cloud Supply Chain Management to solve challenges similar to yours.
Supply Chain at CloudWorld
View the Supply Chain at CloudWorld page for sessions, featured speakers, experiences, and more that are available to help you learn about the latest supply chain solutions to help you drive growth and transform your operations.
Take advantage of early pricing
Register by August 13 to save $400 on your CloudWorld pass, which gives you access to all conference events for just $1,899.
Have more questions?
Be sure to browse through our FAQ to find the answers you’re looking for.
Don’t delay! Register now to join us September 18-21 in Las Vegas for Oracle CloudWorld 2023.
Director, Cloud Business Group, Oracle