[Contributing Authors: US Payroll Legislation Development Team]
The United States (US) Second Quarter (Q2) Statutory Update, 2019 has been released!
12.1 - Patch 29813756:R12.PAY.B
12.2 - Patch 29813756:R12.PAY.C
Please be sure to carefully read all the readme's (functional and patch) before beginning to install this patch, to ensure successful processing.
Q2 2019 Statutory Update Highlights
* State Family and Medical Leave Quarterly Employee Detail Report (PFML) - for Washington State PFML quarterly reporting
* District of Columbia Universal Paid Family Leave
* Enhanced Support for Washington Paid Family and Medical Leave (MISC2 Tax) (Added Overrides and Taxability Rules)
* Updated state filing statuses for Minnesota, New Jersey (description change only), and North Carolina
* State minimum wage rate updated for Connecticut
* Updated Oregon minimum disposable earnings for garnishment
* State Periodic Wage Listing (SPWL) updates for South Carolina
* Q2 JIT updates
* Miscellaneous bug updates
Please see the following readme's on My Oracle Support for full details**:
Doc ID: 2559382.1 - 2nd Quarter 2019 Statutory Patch Readme for Release 12.1
Doc ID: 2559384.1 - 2nd Quarter 2019 Statutory Patch Readme for Release 12.2
**Note: The functional readme's listed above do not contain detailed patch installation instructions. Please refer to the patch readme's available in the patch download area on My Oracle Support for the patch installation instructions.
If you experience any issues with this patch, please log a Service request on My Oracle Support, product Oracle HRMS (US)