Oracle GoldenGate product development team is pleased to announce the general availability of Stream Analytics 18.104.22.168.5.
Oracle Stream Analytics allows users to process and analyze large scale real-time information by using sophisticated correlation patterns, enrichment, and machine learning. It helps you to quickly transform and aggregate events using filters, joins, rules, aggregates, splits, unions and other streaming ETL operations into a data warehouse or datalake located on-premises or on the cloud. It offers real-time actionable business insight on streaming data and automates action to drive today’s agile businesses.
What’s New in GoldenGate Stream Analytics 22.214.171.124.5?
- New Technology:
- Apache Ignite Cluster is embedded for fast in-memory cache/ reference and it has several benefits:
- Improves data pipeline speed by automatically offloading traffic from lookup databases.
- Automatic refresh/rehydration of cache on restart or even while running.
- Automatically share in-memory data across pipelines or JVMs.
- Supports partitioned or replicated caching schemes.
- Identify and collect cache metrics.
- New Targets:
- Apache HDFS
- Apache Hive
- Apache Ignite
- AWS S3
- Azure Data Lake Gen-2
- OCI Object Storage
- New Target Data Formats:
- Delimited Text
- Productivity Improvements:
- Split Pattern for transforming a single event into multiple events
- New Monitoring Tab for Cache monitoring and administration activities such as reset and reload
- Kafka SASL
- Protection Policy for Hadoop
- New Certifications:
- Oracle Streaming Service for use in GGSA pipelines
- OCI BDS as Spark run-time nodes
Note: Oracle Stream Analytics release version 126.96.36.199.4 has been skipped.
How to use the latest version?
Documentation and Certification Details: