Announcing New Availability for:
- Oracle GoldenGate for BigData - Classic Edition
- Automated deployment of GoldenGate topology with default configuration for the Classic architecture (GGSCI, Data Pump etc which can capture real-time data from JMS and CDC from NoSQL database like Cassandra and also stream real-time data from other GoldenGate instances into the most popular Big Data (Hadoop, HBase, Hive, Confluent Kafka, NoSQL Databases, Elasticsearch, JDBC, and Data Warehouses) solutions on-premises and in the cloud (Oracle Cloud, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure Cloud, Google Cloud Platform).
- Oracle GoldenGate for Non-Oracle – DB2 for z/OS - Classic Edition
Automated deployment of GoldenGate topology with default configuration for the Classic architecture (GGSCI, Data Pump, etc) – this is to support remote capture and remote apply for IBM Mainframe platforms.
With the addition of Non-Oracle (DB2 for z/OS) and BigData platforms to the OCI Marketplace, customers will have more opportunities to move data from on-premises architectures into the OCI framework and beyond. All platforms running from OCI Marketplace can be used together to provide a robust, scalable solution for their enterprise needs.
- Requires on-premise licenses for Oracle GoldenGate and Universal Cloud Credits for the OCI Compute and Block Storage
- Promotional Listings for customers moving data to supported OCI Data Platforms – Term license for Oracle GoldenGate usage until Dec 31, 2020
- Promotional Listings currently available for existing Oracle PaaS and IaaS customers – Term license for Oracle GoldenGate usage until Dec 31, 2020
Public Docs, Downloads, and Certification:
Join us in upcoming events: