By Michele Casey on Apr 29, 2016
We are pleased to announce the availability of the Unbreakable Enterprise Kernel Release 4 Quarterly Update 1 (UEKR4U1) for Oracle Linux 6 and Oracle Linux 7. This is the first quarterly update release for UEK Release 4 (Version 4.1.12-37.2.1) and includes driver updates and a consolidation of fixes for bugs and security issues.
- LXC has been updated from 1.07 to 1.1.5
- btrfs-progs has been updated to 4.2.2-3
- Several DTrace improvements have been included in this release, including multiple probe firings of a Statically Defined Tracing (SDT) probe
- Xen improvements, including updates to pciback driver
- Device driver updates from partners, such as:
For more information about this release, please refer to the release notes.
The source code is available on our public git repository.