The stage file action can process each file downloaded by the FTP Adapter. The stage file action can read, write, zip, unzip, and list files in a staged location known to Oracle Integration Cloud.
For example, you may include a stage file action in an integration as follows:
- Configure an FTP Adapter with the following settings:
- Download File operation
- Unzip the File option
- Input directory and download directory path
- Because the ZIP file may contain multiple files, configure a for-each action below the FTP Adapter to iterate over repeated elements.
- To read each file from the input directory, configure a stage file action below the for-each action to read each file from the input directory as follows:
- In the Expression Builder, specify the file name and directory from which to read the file.
- Specify the schema file by loading a file that contains the data structure. Read the complete article here.
PaaS Partner Community
For regular information on Oracle PaaS become a member in the PaaS (Integration & Process) Partner Community please register here.
Blog Twitter LinkedIn Facebook Wiki
Technorati Tags: SOA Community,Oracle SOA,Oracle BPM,OPN,Jürgen Kress