In this article, we are going to explain MS adapter, its capabilities and how to create a connection with MS SQL server that resides in the on-premises network.
Micrsoft SQL server Adapter capabilities
The Microsoft SQL Server Adapter enables to integrate the Microsoft SQL Server database residing behind the firewall of your on-premises environment with Oracle Integration Cloud Service through use of the on-premises connectivity agent.
The Microsoft SQL Server Adapter provides the following capabilities:
- Execution of stored procedures in the Microsoft SQL Server database
- Execution of DML statement such as Select, Insert, Update, and Delete using the Run a SQL Statement option
- Support for generating XSD from PureSQL. This feature generates an XSD from a PureSQL statement provided by dynamically querying on the table.
- Support for polling new and updated records for processing in the Microsoft SQL Server database
Let' see how to create MS SQL connection:
- Login into the Oracle Integration Cloud console and click on the Connections
- Click on the Create button from Top right corner
- Search for the Microsoft SQL server and select the adapter. Read the complete article here.
PaaS Partner Community
For regular information on Oracle PaaS become a member in the PaaS (Integration & Process) Partner Community please register here.
Blog Twitter LinkedIn Facebook Wiki
Technorati Tags: SOA Community,Oracle SOA,Oracle BPM,OPN,Jürgen Kress