· 3rd-Generation API Management: From Proxies to Micro-Gateways As cloud adoption increases and information becomes geographically distributed, 2nd-generation API platforms fall short of capability and struggle to satisfy modern requirements derived from cloud adoption and digital transformation. Enter 3rd generation API management. Article by Oracle ACE Director Luis Weir Read the article.
· Registries: Use Cases for API Management and Microservices In this companion article to "3rd-Generation API Management: From Proxies to Micro-Gateways," author Phil Wilkins explores the role of registries in a microservices environment, and their relationship to API Management. Read the article.
· Automate Test Pipeline and Infrastructure Lifecycle with Oracle Developer Cloud Abhishek Gupta takes you step-by-step through an example of how to use Oracle Developer Cloud to create a pipeline that incorporates unit and integration testing. Read the article.
· Video: 2 Minute Integration with Oracle Integration Cloud Service More than just a tip, this video from Oracle ACE Robert van Molken and ACE Associate Phil Wilkins, walks you step-by-step through a simple integration that uses REST and SOAP connections integrated using basic map data. Watch the video.
· Video: Microservices and Modern Software Development Where is Oracle with regard to microservices? Mark Cavage and Chad Arimura from Oracle's software development organization offer an update, hint at things to come, and chat about Werker, Kubernetes, and more in this interview recorded at Oracle Code Atlanta. Watch the video.
· Video: Think in a Functional Style to Produce Concise Code The addition of lambda and Streams to Java 8 made it much easier for developers to think in a functional style to produce concise, readable code. Josh Backfield, a senior software engineer at Booz Allen Hamilton, digs into the details. Watch the video.
· Oracle Code Online Session Replays The complete list of session videos from the Oracle Code Online event in June is now available. Choose from among 17 complete sessions in 5 tracks: Full Stack, Mobile, Server-side, Database, and DevOps/Systems. Wiew the complete session playlist
For regular information on business process management and integration become a member in the SOA & BPM Partner Community for registration please visit www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required) If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.