By Richard Lefebvre on Jun 19, 2013
Get Trained in Oracle Endeca Information Discovery
Oracle University’s course: Oracle Endeca Information Discovery 3.0: Getting Started has just become available in both an In Class and Live Virtual Class format. This 3-day course will teach you the concepts of Oracle Endeca Information Discovery data exploration and ingest, as well as give you hands-on development of an Oracle Endeca Information Discovery sample business application using Integrator and Studio.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
· Ingest data into Endeca Server using Integrator.
· Join data using Integrator.
· Configure data using Integrator.
· Create a discovery application using Studio.
· Work with the Oracle Endeca Information Discovery sample business application.
· Create search interfaces.
· Create and edit attribute groups to enhance Guided Navigation.
· Create precedence rules to enhance Guided Navigation.
· Create and use Views to configure data visualization components in Studio.
Why not register for one of the Live Virtual Class scheduled on:
· 04-06 September at 15:00 - 23:00 CET
· 14-16 October at 15:00 - 23:00 CET
· 25-27 November at 16:00 – 23:00 CET
These hours mean you can also be (partially) billable on these days.
Remember that your OPN discount is applied to the standard prices shown on the website.
Get in contact with your local Oracle University team for more information, to request additional course dates and for assistance.