By Richard Lefebvre-Oracle on Feb 17, 2016
We are pleased to share with you a list of upcoming Oracle Marketing Cloud partner training for EMEA partners:
Oracle Marketing Cloud Sales Awareness
During this 1 day, free of charge training, Partners will learn how the Oracle Marketing Cloud can help them build revenue-generating solutions for their customers.
- London (UK), March 7th, registration and details here
- Munich (Germany), March 18th, registration and details here
Designed for more experienced users, partners will receive in-depth training about Oracle Responsys, from onboarding and developing accounts, to best practices for data and campaign design.
- Utrecht (NL), February 23-26th, registration and details here
- Milan (Italy), April 12-15th, registration and details here
This bootcamp will give partners the information and skills required to implement Oracle Eloqua Marketing Cloud Service. This is a technical class covering initial set-up, CRM integrations, web-tracking scripts, internal/external calls, etc.
- Munich (Germany), March 1-4th, registration and details here
- Paris (France), April 5-8th, registration and details here
Provides in-depth, hands on training on Oracle Data Management Platform. This is suited for marketer with some data and technology background. At the end of this 3 day bootcamp, the marketer would understand various capabilities of Oracle DMP and will have a good idea on how to lead a DMP implantation initiative – either for her company or for her client.
- Reading (UK), April 5-7th, registration and details coming soon
- Milan (Italy), May 10-12th, registration and details coming soon