By Richard Lefebvre-Oracle on Feb 03, 2015
The Oracle team is pleased to invite you to a 4-day hands-on workshop on Extending Oracle Sales Cloud with Oracle Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS). Oracle will organize two 4-days Workshops between March – June 2015. We invite you to join the workshop InClass or Remotely (avoid travel time and travel costs by joining remotely). These Invite-Only hands-on workshops will be delivered by Oracle Development at No-Fee to Partners.
Workshop training dates:
- 23rd- 26th March, 2015. Location: Reading (TVP), UK. Remote participation is possible.
- 14th- 17th June, 2015. Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Remote participation is possible.
A workshop consists of live presentations, live demos, and hands-on laboratory exercises. Objective is to help delivery consultants understand How to Extend Oracle Sales Cloud using Oracle Platform as a Service.
IMPORTANT: These workshops are available to selected Oracle Partners with a current OPN Gold Level or higher membership. A fully executed Oracle Cloud Services Training Addendum is required for this workshop. If your company has not previously accepted this addendum, please click here to review and accept the terms and conditions. You should be authorized by your company to accept the legal addendum.
- Overview of Oracle Sales Cloud Extendibility
- Introduction to Oracle Sales Cloud Tooling
- Overview of Oracle Sales Cloud Data Model
- Introduction to Oracle Sales Cloud WebService Interface
- Real World WebService Queries and Best practices
- Generating Secure WebService Clients
- Overview of Oracle PaaS
- Introduction to Oracle BI Cloud
- Introduction to Oracle Document Cloud
- Introduction to Oracle Developer Cloud Service
- Introduction to Oracle Messaging Cloud Service
- Oracle PaaS extending Oracle SaaS Design Patterns
- Introduction to Oracle ADF
- Using the REST Accelerator and generating custom REST Services
- Building Secure Integrations
- Introduction to Oracle Mobile Application Framework (MAF)
- Introduction to Oracle PaaS/SaaS Accelerators
Workshop Training Format
Approximately 3 hours of live presentation and Q&A daily. Participants will independently work on laboratory activities after the 3-hour live presentation. You will also have access to a forum where you will be able to post questions. We are monitoring this forum to ensure that you will get prompt assistance as you independently work on assigned laboratory work in the afternoon.
Solution Developers, Enterprise Architects, Technology Consultants, Integration Consultants
is expected to know the following before attending the training
- Knowledge of J2EE concepts such as WebServices, Web Applications
- Basic knowledge of the Java Programming language
- Basic knowledge of Oracle Sales Cloud functional objects, such as Opportunities, Customers, Custom Objects etc
Introduction Series Videos (MOS ID 1482685.1) (requires My Oracle Support login)
· Fusion CRM: Creating a Custom Object Series (requires OTN login)
· Fusion CRM: Creating a Child Object in Application Composer Series (requires OTN login)
This workshop requires attendees to provide their own laptop and smartphone or
tablet. Check registration page for System Requirements details
Please send the list of participants to your Oracle A&C contact sooner the better. A confirmation email alert will be sent to registrants upon approval. Please provide the following information: Workshop, Workshop date, Partner Company, Participant's name, Participant's Corporate Email.