By Richard Lefebvre-Oracle on Nov 06, 2014
Get started with Oracle Social Cloud with this three day in-depth training. It’s the only complete training program for Oracle Social Marketing Cloud and Social Engagement and Monitoring Cloud.
This is a practical, how-to course that will provide partners with the tools and knowledge required to on-board, train, implement and manage the Social Cloud solutions for their clients with an advanced level of understanding of the application, its features, integrations, and custom implementations.
You’re going to learn everything you need to start and run an amazing Oracle Social Cloud practice:
- How to successfully On-Board New Clients
- How to manage the platform
- How to measure results
- Configure SRM and CX Solution integrations
- How to use and set-up Workflow & Automation
- How to use Publish
- Create and manage Topics in Listen
- How to use Advanced Filters in Listen
- How to Set up Dynamic Link Tracking
Social media is exciting, energizing, and effective. Earning the respect and recommendation of your customers, fans, and friends puts you and your clients on the path to a building a thriving, profitable business – and this can all be done with Oracle’s Social Cloud solutions.
- OPN Members - Gold level and above
- You should have a basic understanding of at least one related Oracle CRM/CX product implementation
- You should have a deep knowledge of general social media marketing/management practices and guidelines
- Agency Account Manager, Marketing Manager, Community Manager, Brand Manager, PR Manager, Project Manager, Functional Implementer, Analytics Manager, Social Media Marketing Manager
Agenda and registration here