- Oracle Cloud Machine: Oracle Cloud At Your Datacenter
- Oracle Database Solutions: Proven Market Leadership
- Oracle Data Management Solutions: Leadership From The Data Center To The Cloud
- March Edition - Database Insider Newsletter
- Gartner’s Insights on Your Database in the Cloud
- Oracle Database Hands On Labs @ IOUG COLLABORATE 16
- Oracle Database Insights Forum Starts Worldwide Tour
- Video Series on Oracle Database Multitenant
- Identifying Use Cases for Accelerating Apps with Oracle Database In-Memory
- [video] IDEXX talks about the benefits of Oracle Management Cloud
Friday May 31, 2013
Monday Apr 08, 2013
By David Swanger on Apr 08, 2013
You’re invited to watch Oracle executives, including President Mark Hurd, in a replay of the launch Webcast introducing the latest release of Oracle Database Appliance. You’ll also hear customers discuss how Oracle Database Appliance has revolutionized the way they deploy, manage, and support a database platform.
View the Webcast to learn how the latest release offers midsize businesses and enterprise departments a simple, reliable, affordable, and virtualized appliance that:
- Increases performance up to 2x and expands storage capacity up to 4x
- Hosts both databases and application workloads for a variety of complete solutions in a box
- Extends capacity on-demand licensing to all Oracle software
Register today for this Webcast and be among the first to learn how the Oracle Database Appliance helps businesses of all sizes reduce their risk while saving time and money managing their valuable data and applications.
Tuesday Apr 03, 2012
By David Swanger on Apr 03, 2012
Midsize businesses and enterprise departments often face the dual challenge of having to ensure 24x7 availability while operating with limited resources. Take this assessment to see how your organization stacks up in terms of simplicity, reliability, and affordability. And find out how the Oracle Database Appliance helps midsize businesses balance the challenge of high availability and limited resources by simplifying deployment, maintenance, and support of high-availability database workloads.
Visit this link to take the assessment: http://www.oracle.com/us/media/survey/index-dbapp-1518659.html
Tuesday Feb 28, 2012
Wednesday 2/29 Live Webcast: Oracle Database Appliance – Simplifying your High Availability Database
By David Swanger on Feb 28, 2012
Live Webcast: Oracle Database Appliance – Simplifying your High Availability Database
Wed, February 29, 2012 10 AM PT/ 1 PM ET
Seasoned IT managers know from experience that in many cases the bulk of the cost of an IT solution is incurred after the sale. Issues can range from sizing and skill development, to committing significant resources installing, deploying, managing, and supporting a complex assortment of hardware, software, and networking.
With the Oracle Database Appliance, you can
eliminate the time, risk, and costs often associated with building,
implementing, and maintaining a high-availability solution for your users and
customers. Plus it’s based on Intel Xeon processors to ensure a high level of performance
Attend this Webcast to discover how the Oracle Database Appliance can help you increase your ROI by:
- Reducing deployment time from weeks to hours
- Simplifying ongoing maintenance and support
- Benefiting from the highest levels of availability
This is your opportunity to ask questions and learn about the Oracle Database Appliance
Tuesday Jan 17, 2012
By David Swanger on Jan 17, 2012
CallSource deploys Oracle Database Appliance with a few mouse clicks--and experiences great results with a highly available database solution that monitors and manages itself out of the box.
In the video below Jason Scinocca, Chief Technology Office of Callsource reports that:
“It’s incredibly simple. The appliance itself manages, monitors, optimizes, and tweaks itself. With the appliance I no longer have to have a consulting group and/or a person on staff to manage."