I'm a Principal Software Engineer in the Solaris Zones team. In this blog, I'll talk about zones, how they interact with other parts of Solaris, and related topics.
- One image for native zones, kernel zones, ldoms, metal, ...
- global to non-global conversion with multiple zpools
- fronting isolated zones
- stamping out web servers
- in-the-box NFS and pkg repository
- in-the-box networking
- kernel zones vs. fs resources
- Oops, I left my kernel zone configuration behind!
- No time like the future
- Unified Archives