Preview Version of LaTeX for NetBeans 5.0
By xzajo on Apr 07, 2006
I am proud to announce testing version of Jan Lahoda's LaTeX for NetBeans 5.0 plugin. How to install
- Download and install NetBeans 5.0
- Download plugin LaTeX update center. Plugin is available here. Install it in NetBeans (Tools|Update Center).
- Open again Update Center and install all LaTeX modules.
When all modules are successfully download and installed it is necessary to do two thinks :
- LaTeX post installation (LaTeX|Post Install Wizard from main menu).
- Setup paths of external binaries (Latex category in Tools|Options). Options dialog with settings on my Ubuntu Linux is shown bellow.
Please give feedback to Jan Lahoda on email@example.com mailing list. To subscribe send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org address.