10G Users! 10.1.3.4.1 New Monthly Patch Set is Released!
By Kan Nishida on Mar 21, 2011
The new BI Publisher 10G Monthly (well, almost!) patch set – March 2011 - was just released last week. If you’re still on 10G I’d recommend you to take a look at the following bug fixes and apply the patch set if it’s needed. The patch number is 11846804, you can download from our support web site.
List of new bug fixes in the March 10g patch set:
- 11668701 - ER: NEED TO BE ABLE TO OPEN PDF WITH BOOKMARK PANEL HIDDEN
- 11701701 - ALL REQUESTS RETURN STATUS OF "UNKNOWN" AFTER PATCH 1025676
- 11725409 - ALL HISTORY IN EACH REPORT RETURNS HISTORY FROM ALL REPORTS FOR ADMIN USER
- 11809824 - SCHEDULE JOB IS NOT CORRECTLY INHERITING USER TZ PREFERENCE AFTER RE-LOGIN
- 11828693 - SLOW PERFORMANCE OF REPORT HISTORY TABLE FROM SCHEDULER TAB
- 11828818 - CANNOT LOGIN TO BIP WHEN BIP IS DEPLOYED ON WEBSPHERE 7.X
- 11836850 - NULL POINTER EXCEPTION WHEN VIEW DETAILS OF A JOB WITHOUT END DATE
- 11842447 - AN EXCEPTION OCCURS WHEN A USER ACCESS TO A FOLDER WITHOUT PERMISSION
This is a cumulative patch, so it also contains all the other bug fixes and enhancements introduced in the previous patch sets as always.
And if you’re considering or planning on upgrading to 11G, I’m writing up a post about ‘How to Upgrade’ now, so stay tuned!