I know, I'm a day or two late ... blame my travel schedule. Get 18.104.22.168 here.
- Improved Create Report Flow - really neat UI to walk you through the report creation process. Old pros dont worry you can circumvent it.
- Enhancements to Parameter Display Options
- Support for radio button and check box display of values
- New options for placement of parameters in the report viewer
- New report viewer toolbar button to show or hide parameters
- Search added to menus
- Option to remove the Apply button
- Support for HTML Formatting in Data - out of the box support to automatically format your XHTML data inside your BIP output
- Support for PDF/A and PDF/X Output
- Edit Scheduled Jobs - what it says on the tin
- Event-Driven Schedules - ohhhh yeah! This is a great step for creating triggers to automatically execute a BIP job. Looking forward to playing with this.
For more details check out the New Features sections in the 22.214.171.124 documents here.