Start and stop coherence from WLST
By adejuanc on Jul 26, 2012
Many people are used to work with WLST to administrate weblogic resources, now we have that weblogic interact with coherence and there are many new features on the core to administrate COH resources, here an example with WLST.
1.- Have the coherence jars set on Class path; use the Admin console --> Coherence Servers -->$YOUR_SERVER --> Configuration -->Server Start to set:
2. Create add a Machine on Coherence server.
3. Set the domain environment from your WLS domain and run the following (By running setDomainEnv.sh or setDomainEnv.cmd):
4. Connect with your running AdminServer.
5.Go to your domain Runtime.
6. Go to your Coherence MBeam home.
7. and run the server using this command:
I hope this helps to create script to administrate Coherence servers dynamically with WLST.
For more information review the following link :