Thursday Jul 26, 2012
By adejuanc on Jul 26, 2012
Many people are used to work with WLST to administrate weblogic resources, now we have that weblogic interact with coherence and there are many new features on the core to administrate COH resources, here an example with WLST.
1.- Have the coherence jars set on Class path; use the Admin console --> Coherence Servers -->$YOUR_SERVER --> Configuration -->Server Start to set:
2. Create add a Machine on Coherence server.
3. Set the domain environment from your WLS domain and run the following (By running setDomainEnv.sh or setDomainEnv.cmd):
4. Connect with your running AdminServer.
5.Go to your domain Runtime.
6. Go to your Coherence MBeam home.
7. and run the server using this command:
I hope this helps to create script to administrate Coherence servers dynamically with WLST.
For more information review the following link :
- How to Convert a PFX Certificate into a JKS Certificate to configure it on WebLogic
- Apply a BSU patch manually in Off-line Mode
- WebLogic Server: Where to Download the Type 4 JDBC Driver For Microsoft SQL Server.
- Obtaining the correct Client IP address when a Physical Load Balancer and a Web Server Configured With Proxy Plug-in Are Between The Client And Weblogic
- Create a Self Signed Sertificate on WLS 10.3.5 Supporting SHA 256 Algorthim.
- Migrating a WebLogic Domain from a 32 to a 64 bit JVM/Architecture
- Change the Log Level of Node Manager.
- java.net.SocketException: Connection reset; No available router to destination
- Set up Work Manager Shutdown Trigger in WebLogic Server 10.3.4 Using WLST
- JMS : Specifying Message Paging Directory on Weblogic server.