Friday Dec 09, 2011
By adejuanc on Dec 09, 2011
I developed this tool I called wlstonweb, basically is a web application that emulate WLST (Weblogic scripting tool) on a web interface, this application has two main features :
1 .- Execute WLST commands Sessions via a web browser
2.- Run Scripts Management via a web browser and administrate them.
Basically the tool was developed by using the following components :
.- Servlets, JSP.
.- Interpreter = Wrapper.
This has the same concept of a chat room :
.- Send a message --> Keep the message --> Release the message.
Then we have an interpreter of the commands :
.- Send the command --> Keep the command and interpreter --> Release the results of the command.
and if we apply the MVC concept to this we have:
.- Html page Ajax call --> Servlet --> Intepreter / retun json format--> Servlet reponse--> Html page json reponse.That is the whole concept.
and we can use all the features provided by WLST on a web interface, that allow us to use simple or complex commands remotely without the necessity to stay on the same net where is located your weblogic server installation.
When I have time I'm going to explain step by step how I developed the tool and I will post part of the code and feel free to leave your comment and ideas to improve this tool.
- How to Convert a PFX Certificate into a JKS Certificate to configure it on WebLogic
- Apply a BSU patch manually in Off-line Mode
- WebLogic Server: Where to Download the Type 4 JDBC Driver For Microsoft SQL Server.
- Obtaining the correct Client IP address when a Physical Load Balancer and a Web Server Configured With Proxy Plug-in Are Between The Client And Weblogic
- Create a Self Signed Sertificate on WLS 10.3.5 Supporting SHA 256 Algorthim.
- Migrating a WebLogic Domain from a 32 to a 64 bit JVM/Architecture
- Change the Log Level of Node Manager.
- java.net.SocketException: Connection reset; No available router to destination
- Set up Work Manager Shutdown Trigger in WebLogic Server 10.3.4 Using WLST
- JMS : Specifying Message Paging Directory on Weblogic server.