.NET Fedlet: SSO seeking SLO
By giuseppe on Nov 17, 2009
I know it's been a (long) while since I've last posted anything, but I've been a little distracted. ;) However, since introducing the Single Sign On (SSO) feature for the .NET Fedlet, why not have its compliment? Sounds good to me. So, now available in the nightly builds is an enhanced .NET Fedlet that provides Single Log Out (SLO). It even comes with a sample application demonstrating these various use cases:
- IDP initiated SLO with HTTP Redirect
- IDP initiated SLO with HTTP POST
- IDP initiated SLO with SOAP
- SP initiated SLO with HTTP Redirect
- SP initiated SLO with HTTP POST
- SP initiated SLO with SOAP
Visit OpenSSO today to download the nightly build of OpenSSO. Within the archive, you'll find the Fedlet-unconfigured.zip that has the files you seek as well as a README.txt file describing in detail on how to test it out with the enclosed Sample Application.
Good luck and let me know your thoughts!