It's here! Today marks the start of Oracle OpenWorld 2016, and we couldn't be more excited. There's a lot going on today, and we want to make you get to experience the best of the best.
Here are the top Sunday happenings for #oow16:
1. Start at the Beginning: Oracle OpenWorld Opening Keynotes: 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. Moscone North, Hall D
2. Go Mobile: Don't miss anything Oracle OpenWorld. Get the latest news, updates, access to My Schedule, and interactive maps–just download the Oracle OpenWorld app. Search "Oracle OpenWorld San Francisco" in the Apple iTunes App Store or on Google Play. Sponsored by Deloitte.
3. Join Us at the Oracle Welcome Reception, Sponsored by NetSuite: After the opening keynote sessions, join us, American Authors, and your colleagues to eat, drink, and relax at Oracle Cloud Plaza.
4. Come and Collaborate: Oracle Users Forum: Come visit with user group members and attend a user group-led session or special interest group (SIG) meeting presented by a variety of user group communities. View sessions.
5. Create Your Best Conference Experience: Schedule What Matters Most: Don't miss the sessions and social events important to you. Build a schedule based on your priorities to create the experience you want.
6. Know Your Options: Oracle OpenWorld Programs and Showcases
7. ORACLE TEAM USA Sailing Experience: ORACLE TEAM USA will be back on Oracle Cloud Plaza @ Howard Street. Stop by to meet the sailors, experience what it’s like to be onboard the catamaran in a virtual reality experience, take a photo of the America’s Cup, and check out the technical sessions. Plus, have a chance to work out with the team on Tuesday morning. But hurry, space is limited.
8. The Café on Howard Street: Reserve a table for your group of two, three, or four at The Café on Howard. Meet with colleagues to refuel, relax, and reflect on your conference experience. Tables can be reserved through the mobile app's Info Booth.
9. Need a Lyft? Lyft is the official ride-sharing partner for Oracle OpenWorld. Enter the code OPENWORLD to get up to $15 off your first two rides. Valid for new users only.
Don't forget to tweet and share your experience at Oracle OpenWorld using the hashtag #oow16!