How to configure a
WebLogic cluster on Oracle Database Appliance?
It's easy with the support of Appliance Manager, WebLogic configuration for Oracle Database Appliance!
Follow the wizard driven process, you can deploy and set up a WebLogic cluster just in hours!
- Pick the WebLogic version. In our 2.5 release, you can choose either WebLogic 12c (12.1.1) or 11g (10.3.6).
- Choose the size of cluster, you can set up a 2, 4 or 8 node cluster.
- Input your networking information.
- Input load balancer networking information.
- Input the data source configuration information as optional.
- Done. Ready to deploy!
It's simple, easy and straightforward.