By alan.baer on Jan 27, 2011
We've posted some new samples to help you make use of Site Studio for External Applications (SSXA).They're available from the tutorials section of the UCM page on Oracle Technology Network, or directy here.
Note that these samples require UCM Patch Set 3, because they use SSXA's new "managed template" feature to make the samples easier to set up and more reusable.
In any case, the samples provide dozens of components and layouts you can use in your web projects. They also serve as a "cookbook" of examples of how to use SSXA. Sample categories include:
- Site UI Components, such as navigation
- Graphical Components, such as end-user configurable flash slide shows
- Specific content types, such as articles, FAQs, and product pages
- Lists, such as user-editable queries and multi-column lists
- Dynamic content, such as A/B splits
- Site Manager, so users can build out sites
- CSS-driven page layouts and subtemplates
Tell us how you like the samples and what you've done with them ... and what else you need to be successful!