By John Klinke on Sep 07, 2012
Learn how user authentication and authorization is now implemented in Oracle WebCenter Content by attending this 1-hour Advisor Webcast "Security Scenarios with WebCenter Content" on September 27, 2012 at 11:00am Eastern (16:00 UK / 17:00 CET / 8:00am Pacific / 9:00am Mountain)
This 1-hour session is recommended for technical and functional users of Oracle WebCenter Content. In this session, we will explain how user authentication and authorization is implemented in WebCenter Content 11g as well as ways that single sign-on (SSO) can be used.
Topics will include:
- How authentication and authorization was handled in previous WebCenter Content Server versions
- The WebLogic Server mechanisms now used to provide user access and content security
- Dealing with external and internal users
- Overview of the WebLogic Server LDAP provider configuration
- How to differentiate Roles and Accounts
- WebCenter Content credential mapping
- Single Sign-on (SSO)
- SAML and Kerberos
Register now at https://oracleaw.webex.com/oracleaw/onstage/g.php?d=595760912&t=a and once the host approves your request, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions for joining the meeting.