Oracle Enterprise Content Management 11gR1 Patch Set 3 (184.108.40.206) Released
By mhuff on Jan 16, 2011
We're pleased to announce an updated patch set for Oracle Enterprise Content Management 11gR1 PS3 (220.127.116.11.0). Patch Set 3 (PS3) supports additional platforms and applications, and adds several new features to the products. Highlights include:
- Content Server (repository for UCM, URM & I/PM): New security capabilities, file store provider updates.
- Desktop Integration Suite: Windows 7 64-bit and Office 2010 (32 & 64-bit) support and new "Recent Content Items" menu.
- Universal Content Management (UCM): Site Studio Manager for Site Studio for External Applications, new template management options and ability to run Site Studio & Site Studio for External Applications 11g components on Content Server 10gR3.
- Imaging and Process Management (I/PM): Now certified with Oracle Business Process Management (BPM) 11g, Oracle Single Sign On (OSSO) 10g and Oracle Access Manager (OAM) 10g, export search results to Microsoft Excel.
- ECM Adapter for PeopleSoft: Support for UCM 11g Managed Attachments (support for 10g released earlier in 2010) and certification with PeopleTools 8.50.
- Information Rights Management (IRM): Desktop support for Microsoft Office 2010, Adobe Reader X and Microsoft SharePoint 2010.
We'll be covering this new release in our Quarterly Customer Update Webcast scheduled for this week, January 19/20, 2011. Register today.
- Downloads now available on Oracle Technology Network (OTN) - it will be available via eDelivery soon.
- Read the updated ECM documentation for 18.104.22.168.0
- Review the ECM 22.214.171.124.0 Upgrade & Patch Guides
- See the Release Notes